Welcome to the Wallingford United Methodist Church Auction Website!
“It’s not just about money... it’s about heart.”
Why is the auction important?
The annual auction is the major mechanism for the Wallingford United Methodist Church and Wallingford Childcare Center to fund:
Last year, individuals, families, and friends generated over $50,000 in net proceeds at the event! Also, we had a LOT of fun!
- The Building and Grounds Committee for upkeep of our shared building and major capital improvements,
- Scholarships for youth in the Church's Sister Parish in Guarjila, El Salvador, and
- Programs and general funding for the Childcare annual priorities.
Video on Scholarship Fund and Special Relationship built with sister parish
Video showing the wonderful community spirit of the Daycare Center
We are excited to hold the auction at the Swedish Club on Lake Union this year. Their nice on-site catering is providing us with a cost savings, so PLEASE NOTE the 15% DISCOUNT on ticket prices compared to last year!!!! The venue has the perfect space for us with nice views, a room for our silent auction, and plenty of parking!
How to use this website
On this website you can:
1. Use the RSVP tab to purchase tickets for yourself, family, friends, teachers, and others
2. Use the Merchandise tab to make a cash donation
3. Use the Donate Item tab to donate an item
4. View the current items and get ready for the big night!
More items get added nearly every day to the catalog, so keep checking back to see what's new!
To visit secure areas of the website, you'll be prompted to enter your "Last Name" and "Password". If you don't have an existing record or password, you'll have an opportunity to create one. If you created one last year, it should still work.
View Your Account:
Click the My Account link above to view a current list of your donations.
Browse the Online Catalog:
Click one of the categories on your left to view the catalog. You can then click the name or image of any item listed to view a larger image and the item details. For your convenience, you can keep track of your favorite items by adding them to your "Wish List".
Looking for other ways to donate/volunteer?
- We're currently looking for donations for the Dessert Dash. What is a Dessert Dash? The dessert dash involves each table combining their bids to claim one of the delicious desserts available at the auction night event. The table with the largest bid gets first chance at dashing to the dessert table and picking the dessert of their choice. Simply complete the dessert dash card on your table the night of the auction. Be careful though… you’ll need to bid high to be the first table called and be fast to get your favorite dessert because the next winning table number will be called quickly… thus, the DASH part of the Dessert Dash! For questions or donation, contact Daranee Oakley (email@example.com).
- We're also looking for volunteers to help out on the day of the event.
- And finally, we're collecting wine donations of any type!
If you're interested or have questions, please contact:
Heather Hagle (firstname.lastname@example.org) - Daycare Team Member and Website Questions
Liz Kennedy (email@example.com) - Church Team Member
Linda Condit (firstname.lastname@example.org) - Church Team Member and Wine Donations
Rachel Miller (milrach [at] gmail.com) - Daycare Team Member
Daranee Oakley (email@example.com) - Daycare Parent and Dessert Dash Contact
0% of Item Procurement Goal